Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 November 2018

It's Fryday!



so it's 'Fryday' and I am preparing to head off to see 'big Al' and order the bacon butties for the gang, I'm not sure that they will manage them as we ate our body weight in scones with jam and cream yesterday in honour of my birthday.

And talking of the big day, what a day it was, with flowers galore, plants, choccies, lots of smellies ( are they trying to tell me something?), money, jewellery.......well you get the drift, I was totally spoilt and  it was all much appreciated.

Today will mainly be about getting through the morning and getting home to relax, I'm not doing anything tonight, just chilling out.

and chilling out is what Joey Root needs to do as he is handed a demerit point for dissent.

News also coming through that Faf du Plessis will  retire from international T20 after the ICC World cup in Australia, I'm crying already!

England are back to doing an England as they have lost wickets before lunch, they need to come out fighting.


News of IPL ( or 'I've pocketed loads' as it is known here at the Chateau)teams is starting to filter through..............oh joy!

And thats it for today as I head off to see what the highways gang have put in place over night, roadworks is becoming my favourite swear word!

Have a super Friday, its nearly the weekend!



No comments :