Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Off we go




So, I am up and I am dressed and I will be preparing to head out out the door very shortly, after 2.5 days in bed I should be feeling much better, but in reality I am still struggling,It can only improve from here onwards.

I am totally dosed up with 'drugs' and have now also  turned to bone broth to try to get me through the rest of the week, although it looks as if this may become something that will get me through the winter.
It can't hurt and to be honest with the lack of appetite it means I am actually getting something down me.

Time to get this birthday week going properly.

Well now its all going off in Sri Lanka, as Captain Joe Root has finally made it clear who will be wearing the gloves for the remaining two tests.

Yes Ben Foakes has beaten Jonny B to the stumps, Foakes who is currently rated as the best keeper in the squad, as well as proving a great debutante with the bat, is about to make it a lot harder for Jonny to get his wicket keeping position back.

Root said that Jonny is a huge part of the future team, but I'm disappointed to say that Jonny has done a Finny and become the tourist.
Maybe he should be sent home now if he has no chance of playing, after all we appear to nearly have a full squad of wicket keepers out there.

We will see how it all pans out in the next few days, will Foakes stay the hero?

I'm a huge fan of instagram, and love the pics and videos of friends and the famous few that I follow, however I have had to unfollow one of the 'famous' few as it is so obvious that they their account is operated by another.
I have to say that most of those that I follow post fun and interesting things, I havent posted in the last few days as I guess pics of me in my PJ's is not too great and a video of me coughing my heart out not the best viewing.

Well I am off to the salt mines to see what mayhem and madness took place yesterday. There is bound to be alot to catch up on and I really am not in the mood to do any of this.

Have a great day.


No comments :