Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 November 2018

New week



So new week begins and I am pleased to say that apart form the hacking cough I am feeling much better, its to be hoped the rest of the work gang are too.

Yesterday was a busy day, which included nipping out for lunch and catch up with BKOTF, the rental houses are progressing well and he is off to spend a a couple of months working on his projects in the UAE. I made him promise that he wouldn't get into the same bother that he did last time ( nearly getting married and ending up getting fleeced), but with his track record I am not so sure!
I in turn came home with my xmas pressie of a cricket ball!


Once back at the chateau, I got into full cleaning and sorting mode and managed to get more things lined up to go to the charity shop, on ebay and on Gumtree.
I shall have a minimalist home...........................
well maybe not.

This week looks to be full on down under as the much unravelling Cricket Australia, make their decision as to whether  the ball tampering cheats can make a comeback.

If it is agreed that they can we should see them available for selection  around the 21st of the month.

So I think they should be allowed back to play international cricket................well I think you know the camp I am in.

And now its time to head off, have a great day!


No comments :