Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 November 2018

ready for the season



So the fixtures have been perused and the hotels booked, the dog sitting has been slotted into the diary and that's next season sorted out.

now all I have to do is wait. And that's something that I am not too good at.

Down under Earl Eddings has been passed the poison chalice that is the Chairmanship of cricket Australia whilst Justin Langer has said that there needs to be a careful re-integration when Smith and Warner are out of their ban........no mention of Bancroft who will probably go down in history as the patsy in the whole fiasco.

if its a re-integration like that of 'HWMNBNITB' Smith and Warner will wait for the Australian team to come and pay homage to them!

Meanwhile Simon Katich spoke truthfully about how the Australians have been viewed, he said they have been a disliked team for years.

I am looking at an offer made to me yesterday and looking at what next year may hold, its a tough time all round, will there be big changes.

And the rain continues as we are in at the tailend of another storm, or is it just normal wintery weather???

So I am bracing myself to head out into the rain and  wind and start another day.

Full office today as 'C bomb' Bill ( or 'Bill i am' to give him his hip name) is back from the wilds of Northumberland, 'Mickey dripping' is taking up his new office role as pack engineer and Jeff my pet draughtsman is on 5 day weeks from now until xmas to get us through the all the work.

Yes time to head off and do my thing.

have a good Thursday

No comments :