Powered By Blogger

Friday 23 November 2018

It's Friday



YEAY!!!! It really is Friday and the weekend is upon us.

And what a  weekend it is lined up to be......Fun Sophie is coming to stay!!!

But there is a half day at work, bacon butties to order and  some housework to do before that happens.

Over in Sri Lanka,, England  are 102-2 at lunch, Burns and Jennings have gone with Jonny B and Joey Root holding up the side.
I will be tuning in when I get to work.

It will be a cricket weekend too with my cricket sister.

Yesterday in an attempt to finally shake off the hacking cough I came home at lunchtime and took to my bed for a couple of  hour, in an attempt to catch up with lost sleep, not a chance, my phone was ringing every 5 minutes!!

Things may be looking up, just maybe.


I also re gingered my hair, which was looking duller than I was feeling.

Hopefully after a weekend with a vat of martinis, I will be well and truly on the mend.

I may even consider putting the 'cricmas' tree up...........................

I didn't say it was a definite.


Right super short, I am running late and have lots to so.

Happy Friday







No comments :