Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 November 2018

New week more rain






And so a new week begins and now after the excitement of my birthday and then the visit from Sophie, I am on countdown to the  now pared down Christmas break.

In one months time it will be over! That's a little bit sobering especially as some people will be nearly bankrupt by then!


I'm still  undecided if I am putting the 'crcimas' tree up this year, I'm not going to be at home for the big day and so am tempted not to bother.I'll just see how the next couple of weeks pan out.

England are looking for a win in the third and final test in Sri Lanka for a series whitewash, something that has been a long time coming.
However Sri Lanka are putting up some resistance,  they are 5 wickets down but look to not be giving up yet.

England woman were losers against Australia in what seemed to be a very one sided game.

My thoughts though are all focused to tomorrow when the fixtures come out,

I will be hotel booking and sorting out holidays over the next few weeks, my favourite thing to do in the wait for the new season to start.
 This is always  something that makes me smile,as I am a little bit closer to the domestic season.

Well as another week begins, I wonder what this one will hold.
Will I finally get all the things in order for me to make the changes that I want to.
I'll have to wait and see, could be exciting times ahead, in the meantime , the excitement that is roadworks and irate drivers heading out to the 'back' of Darlington is the order of the morning for me.

Have a great day.








No comments :