Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 November 2018

Chilly start


its a chilly old Thursday morning although it did take me having a shower, making coffee, putting on the computer and checking my emails, to realise that it wasn't Friday!!
tres disappointed!

There is a sprinkling of white stuff on the ground I notice, I think this is more heavy frost than snow, but to be on the safe side I decided to leave the surprise of which is is until I go to get the car out of the garage.
Too cold to put the recycling out at the moment!

Jonny B has been given his chance to play in the last test in Sri Lanka, he appears to be fit after the football injury, its his chance to shine. And the press seem to be heaping the pressure on him.

So we are now just over a month from Christmas and I am looking to get my desk cleared completely in readiness of this. I have 6  O & M manuals to get out the door before then, so quite a lot to do in the lead up.
The few days that I am now getting off will be spent in a spa hotel where I can be spoilt and pampered, I am really looking forward to that.

I am also looking ahead to the New Year when hopefully things will start to settle down, when work life is in turmoil everything else seems to follow, and with the changes to our usual work situation, its been a tough few months.

so with the prospect of cricket on the radio tomorrow and  it actually being Friday tomorrow, I will head off to sort out Thursday.

have a good one.








No comments :