Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 November 2018

Happy November


Happy November, the best month of the year................except for the fact that it is a cold and dark month.

So I stated the birthday celebrations off early as I went out to the cinema with my sidekick, Lainey Jane (yes there are two of us), to see 'Bohemian Rhapsody'.
Well I thought it was absolutely brilliant and I laughed when I remembered their appearance on'Top of the pops' and also got slightly tearful at the wonderful memories of 'Live Aid' ( amazing really to remember these as I am only 21!).
I have to say that I loved the portrayal of Roger Taylor.
It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoyed it.

We then went out for a late dinner, pasta 'car banana' was the choice and then home to bed.
Starting the celebrations off nicely.

Over in the cricket world Justin Langer has been having his say about ball tampering, stating that it is an 'international' problem. Well that maybe so, but  it seems a bit of sour grapes after getting caught at it.

Lots of news on the changes to the domestic season here in Blighty coming form 2020 as they unveiled the structures yesterday.

General phasing out of CC by  blocking off July and August it seems. Cold comfort ( excuse the pun) for CC lovers and the ECB making sure that it will be 6 men and a whippet and Lady Lainey watching"!!!

Ah white ball, the saviour of cricket.......not!


Well time to head off before I get all ranty.


well I guess I will be all ranty in about 15 minutes as I get to the road works!







No comments :