Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 November 2018

Sunny Sunday



So the beds are stripped and on the line, the sun is shining and making you think that it is warm.......believe me its not, prancing out into the extensive grounds of the chateau in my 'jim jams' was not one of my better ideas!

There is lots to do today, as I list more 'stuff' on ebay  in the grand clear out.And I am also off to the town, that will kill about 5 minutes of my time. well maybe 15 as I will be having a mooch around the charity shop, my all time favourite hobby.

I have the spare room to hoover and dust in preparation for the arrival of Fun Sophie, next weekend, when I will share the delights of my town, yes a trip to Greggs and the cricket club will be the highlight of her weekend me thinks!



It was good to see England on a winning streak and good for the morale of the team, lets see if they can maintain it this winter.
Good to see the lads smiling.

The 3rd test start on the 23rd.


South Africa saw another win over Australia who are still trying to find some form. Well down to the Proteas, cracking win.

and now time to go and do things.

have a great Sunday






No comments :