Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 November 2018

Cricket!



So I've finally crawled out of bed and I'm tuned into the cricket down under.

After a very full day yesterday with the home renovation show, I am thinking that today could well be more relaxing.

The show was great I totally enjoyed it, I've lots of ideas to take with me when I eventually move ( if the market here picks up). Although bases at house building or total renovations there was lots of tips for all forms of house 'doing up'

We raced home and quick shower and change and off to a charity function.
A fabulous evening where we were in the company of some lovely people, a lot of money was raised for a fabulous cause and very early morning arrival at the chateau.

That should have been it, but there was cricket on and by the time I put on the radio,my South African boys had Australia 2-4.

Dale Steyn was giving the selectors great pleasure for giving him a place in the team.

Australia were all out for  152.

South Africa are currently 94-1 and I'm needing more coffee.

I have lots to do today which includes stripping the beds, something I have to do very soon as its dry outside and they might get a good blow on the line.

So without further ado I am off to do it, there are radios on in every room of the house so that I can hear the last part of the game.

Have  a great Sunday .



No comments :