Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 November 2018

Well that wasn't how it was planned




So I am up, but that is about the best its going to get, I am supposed to be in the car on the way to a surprise birthday jaunt and instead I am waiting to go to the emergency clinic as my 'cold' has turned worse and I am now alternating between very high temperature and  freezing cold, the cough is now worse than ever, I have no voice and am struggling to breathe......................oh joy!


I hope that my overnight stay is not in Darlington Memorial hospital!


We are playing it by ear at the moment as to whether we get away, it will depend on what the doctor says.

As of yet I have not had any palpitations so that is a positive!



England won there test against Sri Lanka and broke a curse that seemed to be hanging over them.

Australia managed a win against South Africa, by the narrowest of margins, although listening to the commentary you would have though that they bowled SA out for 0.
It had to be the most biased commentary that I have heard in a long time.
Its all to play for.


Right thats me done as I am off to get looked at.

Have a great day




No comments :