Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Tired old Tuesday



well its Tuesday and thankfully its the 6th of November which hopefully means an end to the fireworks..............although we all know it won't be.

I drove home with my way illuminated by showers of stars and this continued very late ( thanks to my neighbours). The baby Border terrier down the street must have been beside itself, I know I was!

And then when I got up it wasn't much better, well there were no fireworks in Englands performance in the test, They are currently at lunch and are  113-5 which is down to Jennings really.

News from 'darn Sarf' that Richards Johnson has gone to Surrey, Johnson was the assistant coach at Middlesex  but had been released from his contract.
His deal with Surrey is for three years.

Before long the Surrey team will be made up of coaches!

News was circling yesterday about a possible Kolpak signing for Yorkshire, I have to say I wasn't  impressed and will not be taking heed of gossip.

Its a quiet day in the office today as 'Richard tator' is off to Essex, we will all be racing in to see if we can get a space in 'Directors' parking.

I've made banana bread for the troops and hopefully it will be a relaxed day .

Well off I go,  we need more cricket news and soon.

have a good one.





No comments :