Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 November 2018

It's here



So the best day of the year has arrived and I am already distraught as there was no Sean Bean at the door with a huge bouquet of white roses!, I am guessing that he is waiting for me in the car park at the salt mines!

So here it is, I am 21 (+ VAT, council tax and water rates) and I am heading off to spend the day in the land of waste water, what more could a birthday girl ask for..................a lot is the answer to that, but someone has to pay the mortgage!

England  have been celebrating my birthday too as they have the hosts at 139-4 at lunch this is in reply to England's 285 all out, not great but better than expected this time yesterday.

Interesting to see that Cricket Australia have laid down guidelines for players wanting to go to the IPL, this to protect their domestic and international teams, something that the ECB should be doing instead of letting players go at the last minute as they did last season.

We were due to go to the cinema last night but postponed it until I can sit for 30 seconds without coughing as if I have smoked 40 Woodbines!
I have to pop to my Auntie Normas's on the way home as it is her birthday today too, she is also 21 +.

I woke up to some fabulous messages from friends both here and across the world, how wonderful.

well time and cakes wait for no lady so I am off to try to tame the mane and head out of the door.

Have a wonderful day, I intend to.




No comments :