Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 November 2018

So the new season is set out



 and like it or loathe it, we all  know how next season looks.
I've checked the dates and got my plan in order for the matches that I will be able to see.
 I am also putting  out my prediction for the winner of the CC 2019.
Either Yorkshire. Surrey or Nottinghamshire.

There I have put it in print.
Mark my words it will be one of those 3.

I so wanted to go to Hampshire but it is the week after the Notts away match and I am not sure if I can do both! I have though, had a quick check of the flights  and checked out a few hotels, I will probably go...................depending on other things which may be ongoing.


What is a dead cert is Scarbados, and this year Sophie and El Tel are coming too!!!
This should brighten up the summer!

The thing that  members of every club have voiced is the lack of weekend games, this means that those of us that are still working are not able to see as many matches.
I appreciate that the World cup has an impact on the fixtures but really it does seem that the ECB are slowly making sure that the County Championship dies.

What is interesting to hear is that those of us who still work are currently discussing if our membership is worth paying for!!!!

How will that impact on clubs??

Well there are a good few months until I am off to sunny Nottingham, so best do the other important thing and head off to work.

Happy Wednesday!




No comments :