Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Another day



Well both my boys made their debuts for their Australian clubs at the weekend and didn't do too shabbily, Ben hit 45,  nearly taking out the videographer with a 6!

Also great to see them out and about and finding their feet in their new lives.
Its a wonderful and exciting time for them.

Yesterday was a rough day as the car was kept in the garage over the weekend, and I had to get to work by other means, turns out train and taxi were cheaper than 4 buses to Lady Lainey workville.

Not a great advert for local bus travel.

I would also just like to say ( to my trolls) that yesterdays blog was not to 'big up' me at all, I wanted to highlight that a little bit of support to young sportsmen ( and woman) can go a long way.

Gary, I think that you would agree with me on that one!

I'm not some 'do gooder' or 'attention grabber' ( believe me I don't have to sponsor players to grab attention,  I just re orange my hair!), I'm just a hardworking cricket lover, who wanted to try to help someone on their way in their career in what ever little way I could. Like I said, I  put my hard earned  money where my mouth is, maybe the smart mouths who like to diss me should do that and be constructive instead of destructive!

And so to crickety news if there is any.

Well firstly I've already sorted out some extra cricket watching next season and will definately be cheering on Dave and the lads at some point season 2020.


Well now as we were all gearing up for a win by Gary Kirsten, who we were led to believe was romping ahead of any others, Chris Silverwood came creeping up on the rails and took the title!
Who would have thought it?!
Not I that is for sure, I hadn't even thought he was in the race this time last week.

Great to see England in the hands of an Englishman but better still a Yorkshireman.

Well time to go. The limo is back so no train and taxi today.


Cheerio









No comments :