Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 October 2019

Hello, its a late one



Oh my dog, I was struggling this morning, firstly to wake up and secondly to get out of bed, imagine a turtle laid on its back trying to right itself and you get the picture!!

Mainly due to hours in the van, travelling and  then sleeping in a not too comfy bed for 2 nights.

I am however back in the office now and waiting for Big Al to deliver the breakfast.

Well now,I am sad to hear that teeny tiny former Tyke Kane Williamson is out of the 5 match T20 series with a hip injury, well mate I can give you the number of my physio, she is outstanding.
And seriously I do know what hip. knee and ankle pain is now.


England's T20 team arrived and seem to be in good voice about the up coming series.


I have been enjoying the world T20 qualifiers which have been on Sky  most evenings, I love to watch the up coming nations.
I'm looking forward to more of this at the weekend.

Well it is short and late today.

I am hoping to get some proper rest at the weekend as well as getting in plenty of  walking which I have to get plenty of, a well as doing a series of 3 exercises 3 times a day.

Have a great weekend.








No comments :