Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 October 2019

extended weekend





Well it may seem as if I have had an extended weekend, but the laptop was still playing up and yesterday lunchtime I returned it to the shop, they offered to fix it, I said no,this would be the second time in as many weeks and as it is less than 6 months old, I wanted a replacement.

Well obviously they didn't have a replacement to let me have, so I got my money back and am now starting again.
I have to say that they were quick to try to sell me one that was nearly twice the price of the one that I had, and of course I was going to spend more money!

No I am hopefully going to be firing up the trusty old tablet and wait until I see a laptop that I really want.

The weekend came and went too quickly.

I auctioned off one of my signed Yorkshire shirts, and £300 was raised for NE Centurions, who work out in India.

I've been offered the chance to go at out to India at Xmas, which in theory is fabulous but of course the Potassium levels are the main problem, any sickness, etc lowers my levels ( and they aren't where they should be to start with) and as Doc said , being ill in Europe is slightly different from being ill in India.

And I am  in agreement.


Ben and Tom were both in action for their clubs down under at the weekend.

Ben scored 23 and messaged to say that both him and Ella are settling in to their life in Australia and having a great time.

Tom meanwhile had a strange over when bowling which was made up of 11 balls!
He had better not have his sights on a place in The 100!!!!!


The whole Topley/Sussex/Surrey episode, does not sit well with me, I have lots of things to say about it, but won't.
I will just watch and wait.

And with that I am off 'darn'sarf' for a couple of days.

Have a great day.


No comments :