Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 October 2019

Thursday round up

So it's Thursday and I missed yesterday due to a 4am start. Hotel in back of beyond with no Wi-Fi I think you get the picture.
It was a long old day and today is looking the same.


So crickety news.

Well after the Topley episode, Ravi Bopara is heading down to Sussex.

Speculation us mounting that Yorkshire are about to sign Dawid Malan.
Not a signing that I'm keen on but one that most are excited about.
I'll give it until June before they start on him.
The Gale out brigade are still calling for s new coach.
Sadly that doesn't look likely yet.

I'll wait to be fed BS  (again) at the AGM.

And before anyone thinks I'm anti Yorkshire I'm Not!.
Ive listened for the past few years to 'bringing through from within. I'm really still waiting to see that happen fully. Not just intermittent playing.

I think that all the talk needs to be backed up.

Oh well off I go in a little rant.

Not a good way to start Thursday.

Hope you all have a good one.

No comments :