Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 October 2019

home ward bound



So by the time most of you read this I should be homeward bound and hopefully tonight will get a good night sleep in my own bed.

Yesterday was less than fruitful meeting in the rented office, and by the time we broke for lunch it was obvious that the little problems were nothing to do with us and the problem of the site owners.

So 2 days wasted, but at least I will get a flyer and be home at a reasonable time today.


I have been having a scan of cricket pages and although their are lots of murmurings about Yorkshire signing a raft of players not one has been announce. Sadly though it
does seem as if I am going to be very disappointed in the near future.

The Parliamentary commission looking into the whole ECB/100 fiasco as something that I watched on and off  yesterday.
I'm left wondering when I , as  Yorkshire member  was asked to vote on it as old Gravsey  said we were.

Slippery as an eel that one.

Down under  it's brilliant to see that the team that Ben is playing for are holding a party for him to celebrate his 21st this weekend.
How lovely.

Right off to get some Scran.


No comments :