Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Midweek



Well here we are 'darn sarf' and busy busy, yesterday was a long old day with the added joy that when I got to site, due to an 'incident, we were not allowed on site.
So we decamped to the hotel and I managed to get another hours sleep, before we had a meeting in the local pub because there was nowhere else to go.

We are not sure if we will be allowed back on site so have managed to hire some office space to work from this morning.

I am this morning feeling the results of physio and it's not pleasant.
However non pain no gain.

There is absolutely no cricket news apart from repeated stories from The Abomination which I'm not even looking at.
In other news my sponsored player at Farsley was on the subs bench last night.
They were away to Kidderminster and sadly lost.
Onwards and upwards lads.

With that I'm off to take my painkillers and try to mobilise myself.




No comments :