Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 October 2019

Hello friends.



Hello friends.

It's Monday and I am feeling refreshed after a wonderful weekend.

It was a weekend of much laughter as Carole and Philip came to visit.
We had a great time at Locomotion in Shildon exploring the history of the railway.
As Shildon was central in the whole story of the  railway, this museum is well worth a visit.
Also refreshing to  find a gift shop that was not over priced.

If you are ever in the area it's well worth a visit.

I actually hadn't realised what a train geek I was until I saw the APT and knew my uncle had been on it's maiden run. Then realised I actually knew quite a lot about  trains and the work done at Shildon.
As my family all played cricket for Shildon BR I think that may explain a lot.


Yesterday was a chilled out and relaxed day as I took my painkillers and gave my ankle knee and hips a rest.
And before I knew It, It was 7pm and the draft for the 100.
After listening to some of the worst commentating, I turned it off.
Checking the cricket news this morning I'm very disappointed in some players for putting money over County.

The Northern franchise having the likes of Ben Stokes and Aaron Finch is enough to seal the no watch deal for me.

Not that any of it appeals to me.

Well time to get the week started. A couple of days 'darn sarf ' and also physio and hydrotherapy.

Wow I know how to have fun !!!







No comments :