Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Tuesday travelling


Its going to be a long day, as I have been on the go since 4am.

I'm off to sort out a teeny prob at the new site 'darn sarf' and I guess that the teeny prob may result in me being there most of the week! Booooo!!!!
First though I have managed to wangle a 9am physio appointment  so I will be getting seen before I head off.
I am going to the hydrotherapy pool on Thursday evening now and hopefully that will set me in good stead for the weekend.


So yesterday was mainly about The 100, which no matter how you jazz it up, its not really cricket.

The only good thing to come out of this for Yorkshire is that with 6 players (  3 full time and 3 England) on the Franchise bandwagon, it means that we can finally see what the board have been banging on about for years.............the youngsters coming through.

The past couple of weeks , as you will know that I have been very sympathetic in regards to things at Sussex, so imagine yesterday when I saw that they have 11 players in the circus.
Dizzy thinks he is going to have to polish off his bowling boots,( I'd pay to see him bowl again ), and  this is a perfect opportunity for their youngsters to get a go.

It also highlights the talents that Diz has down on the south coast.

I think from the tweets I read from him yesterday he is being very stoic.

As we know this abomination is not going to go away, so my theory is that I will just ignore it, ( I won't be going to watch it anyway).


Well time to head to the office to make sure I have everything I need. Then physio and being chauffeured to site (meaning I can get some sleep).

Have a great Tuesday.
I may/may not be here tomorrow it will depend on work schedule.






No comments :