Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 October 2019

Thursday musings



Another day and not a hint of any exciting cricket news.

There is lots of mumblings about the Big Bash ( which is Franchise cricket but with the correct number of balls in an over)

Abraham Benjamin ( who is now touring the world as a bat for hire)  is joining  Brisbane Heat for the competition and Alex Hales is joining Sydney Thunder.

I am sure that there will be more updates in the coming weeks.

Am I interested?

Well a lot more interested than in the 100 here, make of that what you will.

Pictures from Toms adventure down under are filtering through and the beach looks to be involved in a lot of them, good for him! I'm only a millions times envious!


I'm searching for a getaway for my birthday and am considering a long weekend at the spa I went to earlier in the year. However I have another couple of things in the pipeline, and am mulling over what to do.

I am also in limbo with The Wickets, I need to get things moving, but as the nights are drawing in  I feel less inclined to do anything when I get home from the office..................and that's usually exactly what I do, absolutely nothing.

Although tonight I have to pack my bag for the weekend, and then I will unpack and repack it tomorrow morning for good measure.

Well as there is noting more to report I will head  off to the salt mines.

Happy Thursday.




No comments :