Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Cricket Tuesday




Ah its Tuesday and nearly time to head off to the office, more fun and games today!

Games are also on the cards for The Netherlands as they are in action against The UAE today which starts at 10am and which I will be keeping a beady eye on.

I reoranged my hair last night just   for the occasion.

I have enjoyed this tournament so much, countries playing cricket for recognition of their countries is refreshing to watch, rather than for self promotion and bragging rights.

I was also reading about Asil Rashid and his shoulder injury, I think that he should have seen my physio, she is working wonders on me, slowly but surely. I am now walking at a fairly normal pace ( once I stand up and get going), and hope to be at pilates classes soon. She has recommended this to strengthen my core and hence give me more support.

I fear that the days of having a solid core may be gone, but its worth a try.

And finally

Andrew Gale is to be assistant coach to the Northern franchise team

There are no more  words....










No comments :