Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 October 2019

Last push

Please let it be champagne time soon although in truth I'm more up for ibuprofen and an ice pack.
Yep in true Lainey style I'm now trying to sort out an inflamed Achilles tendon. To be honest if I was a horse I'd have been glue long since.
The foot injury resulted in me not walking properly and causing the tendon problem and swollen knee and painful hips.
It's been agony all week and I got into the physio  last night.
Well I can tell you deep massage of the tendon was unpleasant. Ultra sound massage was nice and I'll be back next Tuesday for the same again.

I'm a wreck!

It's been a rough few months and I just want to feel better in myself.

Sadly cricket news is so low on the ground that my aches and pains are taking centre stage.
I'm like the Reece Topley of blogging.

England have drafted in Jeetan Patel for specific bowling.

Mark Nicholas CEO (or something equally pompous only befitting a Bradfield chap) has been whittering on about how The Southern Softies (or whatever they are called) will be drawing in Hampshire and Sussex talent for The 100.
Do Hampshire and Sussex know this?

Not much from the Northern Turbo booster ejecter seats (or whatever they are called) obviously the unveiling on Sunday is their big event.

However the most important cricket news today is that it is the birthday  of TLJL.
Although he  is no longer a white rose he is still a top lad.
Happy Birthday Jack.


Well time to trot to the limo (walk very slowly and carefully) and start the last day in the office.

Happy Friday



No comments :