Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 October 2019

what to do?



Well its that time now, the review is posted, overseas players have returned home and  we have a month or so of quiet before the Internationals begin again.

What is there to do now?

Well I think that I need to be  sorting out the last bits and pieces that have been lying around on the dressing room and spare room floor and bed. There is some knitting to be done a well as cake baking in preparation for Xmas.
Chutney to be made as well as some gin to be prepared with the sloes that I have picked.

I am waiting for Rhys the fit joiner to give me the final quote for the work I want doing, and hopefully get that done pretty soon.

However things seem a little bit out of sync as there is no cricket.

I suppose that the decorating can be done, but believe me you will be sick of hearing about the paint and wallpaper choices very quickly.

I have got all the news from down under to look forward to as Ben and Tom are now both in their temporary homes.
So that is something for me to look forward to.

I am also in the process of finalising a new role, part time and voluntary, but very much in keeping with what I love.
More of this as and when.

End of the week I am off away  for the weekend, so that will keep me out of mischief for a couple of days, no doubt ( and true to Lainey form) there will be some things that go slightly awry, but I've now come to the conclusion that I don't have 'normal' holidays ( these  have been related in blogs previously).

Today is also the start of the '4F plan'
As it is coming up to my birthday (like 6 ish weeks away)
I've had to decide which 4 F I go into next year as.

Fat frumpy and firty  free

Or
Fit fabulous and firty free.

I'm going for the last ........I hope.



I tell you if this is going to be the content of the blogs between now and April, its going to be a long and boring winter.


Happy Tuesday






No comments :