Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 October 2019

Another week begins


And another week begins.

It's a busy  one which includes 2 physio appointments, hydrotherapy session,meeting a potential cleaner and making more green tomato chutney.

Wow! It's all rock n roll at The Wickets

I need to get myself fully fit as hopefully off to Barcelona for my birthday weekend.
Apparently things will be put in place this weekend depending on what the physio says.
(I'm being super careful as  I cannot go through all that again).
The alternative plan is cottage in Derbyshire for 2 nights.
 I think I'll be upping the exercises!!

Back to today, well it is not only Monday it is the 21st birthday of Ben. His club in Australia  put on a party for him on Saturday  and both him and Ella look to have settled in really well.

What a great time for them.

In cricket, the T20 World cup qualifiers is starting to take over my life.
I was cheering on The Netherlands yesterday in a great win against Scotland, sadly though they did not automatically go through that pleasure went to Papua New guinea.

The play offs are next and I'll be backing orange.

They also have the player with the best head of hair too.

This whole tournament has been outstanding. Even though it's played in a ridiculously large stadium

And now I'm heading to the office.

Another week begins so let's get it underway

Happy Monday




No comments :