Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 October 2019

Tired old Thursday



Oh its nearly the end of the week, and I am super tired this morning after a jaunt down to Royston and back.
At least over the coming weeks I will be able to stay over. Office is set and the cottages and apartment have been inspected and are better than expected.
So all set for the run up to Christmas.

Which is a word that I tend to whisper in the office as although I have booked hols, know from experience that anything could happen.
I really hope that I get away for the Xmas period, as I need to totally tune out from the land of waste water, especially after being at the coal face for the next couple of months

I really am sure that there has to be a better way to earn a crust, I say this all the time, but I am still here!

When I got home on Tuesday evening there was a fabulous surprise waiting for me ( no not Sean Bean, Faf du Plessis or Dale Steyn sadly),I had signed shirts from both Ben and Tom, I will be keeping those very safe, really lovely surprise.


In crickety news, its good to see that Dizzy our former coach has extended his contract with Sussex he has been making such a difference at the club and I am sure there is more to come.
He has put a lot into English cricket and I for one applaud that.

I am now off to see what is on my desk.

Have a good day




No comments :