Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 January 2021

Friday finally


 Well its the end of the week. I cannot tell you how glad I am.

So here are the plans for the weekend ( Fridays version).

Rhys is coming to fit doors.............................I will believe this when they are in situ.

I am going to strip the fabric from the chair to be upcycled and if I feel like it I will also rub down the chair. this will happen that is for sure.
I will re watch numerous  episodes of 'Escape to the Chateau', 'Escape to the Chateau DIY' and  'Escape to the Chateau Make do and mend'.

I will be trawling the internet for wallpaper.
Yes, after kicking up a right royal stink about a specific Laura Ashley wall paper I wanted for my bedroom, getting 5 rolls on ebay and getting the room done, I have now decided that I want a different paper. 
You can sort of see why I am single!!!!!

I am also cooking, nothing foreign this week and nothing flash, I am batch cooking braised steak in the slow cooker so that I can take some portions to my sister for her to put in the freezer. There may also be a chicken casserole.

I might crack open a cheeky bottle of champagne too.


I am also going to try to do 3 thoughtful things for others this weekend.
One will be letter writing
One will be dropping off some craft supplies for a friend who is shielding.
And I have to think about the third one.

It doesn't take a lot to do something thoughtful, even a text or call might make someones day.


Wonderful word of the day.

Embouchure

Which is the mouth of a river or valley.

Say it, it is a positively lovely word to say.


There is no Big Al's today as he is not reopening until we are out of lockdown. 
So I have made my  breakfast danish pastries for the chosen few in the office ( thats the 3 of us that are in the office at the moment)

Have a wonderful weekend, take care, stay safe, be kind to yourself as well as others.








No comments :