Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 January 2021

Fryup day


 Healthy eating is trying to be adhered to, but it is Friday and so it is greasy fry up sandwiches from Big Al's, that's if he is open and none of us had the sense to ring yesterday to find out, so I might have a wasted journey this morning to take the order in, and there will be some disappointed boys in the office!

Although trying to remain positive, furloughing a draughtsman and an Electrical engineer has not sat well with me. How long before my turn?

Time for a wonderful word of the day

Boondoggle
This is a project  that is considered a waste of time or money ( yes I'm sure we've all been involved in a few of those).


I thought I would give a recipe today for a warming and comforting drink. So here is my recipe for Easy Chai Tea.

Serves 4
  • Put the cardamom, peppercorns and cloves  into a bag and crush.
  • Put into a pan with ginger and cinnamon, milk and two cups of water, bring to the boil and then remove from the heat, add the tea bags and leave to cool slightly,
  • Strain into cups and add sugar to taste.
  • If you want an extra kick add a shot of espresso to make a 'dirty chai'.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend, I know that we can't do much but how about an early morning walk to see the sun rise or late afternoon stroll to see the sun set.

Even in these dark times there is beauty all around us we just have to take the time to see it.

stay safe and I will be back on Monday.

No comments :