Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 January 2021

New Year week 1


 Monday morning 5.30am and back to work today, Having had just over a week off, I should be feeling refreshed and recharged, yes should.

So what is in store this week, well yesterday due to us having furloughed our cleaner back in March last year, I went into the office to give it a clean for going back. I know that there hadn't been anyone in but better to be safe and all that. As for the rest of it, there will be the usually flood of holiday requests as well as the pipeline meetings.

England arrived in Sri Lanka ahead of  the two test tour, they were met by strict checks, the press making quite a lot about men  in protective  suits, I thought it was refreshing to see strict precautions being taken.

In Australia India have run into trouble as five players are in isolation after breaching their bio bubble.

Here in the North East of blighty in Tier 4 we are looking at further restrictions. I will still be working from the office until someone is stuck down with the virus, and I have no doubts that it is going to happen in the near future. Maybe this will wake up the hierarchy.

A busy week at The Wickets as things start to take shape for the next stage of renovations. There have been sketches ( I use that term loosely) emailed over to the joiner for him to get a head start.

I really don't think that I will be seeing any cricket again this season so might as well put the time and the money into something useful.

Well, time to head out the door and get the 4th page of the year scribbled on.

The start of the New Year is  already giving me a positive feeling.








No comments :