Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 January 2021

Marching into the weekend

 


Well its Friday and cold is finally showing signs of fizzing out, thank goodness. I have been drinking a lot of homemade ginger tea ( sliced root steeped in boiling water and then drunk),, which is good for congestion associated with colds and flu.

It is wet and sleety here today and I am hoping that we don't have any more snow, I've had enough of it to be honest.

One thing I did notice last night when I left work is that the sky was not quite as dark! Excellent news, brighter are days are coming.

So with this in mind I am going to make the most of the weekend, by getting out in the garden ( weather permitting) and doing a bit of tidying up. I have picked up some white primulas so they will be going into pots and along with the cyclamen, will hopefully last until the other plants spring into life.

I am determined to get out and have an hours fresh air and sunlight. something that I think I am sadly lacking at the moment.

I will be cooking to deliver food to my sister who is still recovering from the effects of covid and pneumonia, and trying to get some rest.

I am also checking out paint samples for the next job on my list, the bathroom.

My wonderful word is 


WEEKEND!


what better word could there be for Friday!

But what is a weekend, well to me it is the fastest 48 hours ever!

Have a great one and try to pack as much into those 48 hours as you can.


see you Monday






No comments :