Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Sneezing a plenty


Welcome Tuesday and no let up in my stinking cold, which is now so bad even my eyeballs hurt!
However I will not be dwelling on it.


I am still using my acupressure mat, not every night, usually about 3-4 times a week. It is an acquired practice I think, but I do think that it has helped me in a lot of ways.
I sleep well on the nights that I use it and then on the other nights  I am restless!!!!

As we had sunshine and blue sky yesterday I managed to get out for a walk at lunchtime, not up to the Brick Train which has become  a regular dog walking spot so tends to be busy.
I walked up to Amazon and back, which gave me a bit of a breather from the office.

I am late posting this today as I have been in the office since 5.30am and to be honest I am ready to head back to bed, but the chances of that happening are nil.
Definitely have to get out at lunchtime!


The wonderful word for today is 


Illecebrous

This means alluring or attractive, from the Latin word meaning to entice.

I would like to think that I look illecebrous this morning, but sadly my nose is redder than Rudolph's!


Sorry this is short, but I have back to back meeting today so I will close now and be back tomorrow.




No comments :