Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Back to it


Hello Wednesday and we are half way  to  the weekend, ( and cocktail hour Friday).

So yesterday I had  a day off and had lots of things planned.

Itinerary

get up at normal time

read for an hour

Have a leisurely breakfast

Go collect parcel from sorting office

Set to work on THE CHAIR

Have a lovely lunch

Get more paint on THE CHAIR

Do sewing project

Have a glass of  wine whilst preparing dinner 

Have a lovely dinner

Finish sewing project

Have a bubble bath

Go to bed and read.


REALITY

Woke up normal time

Dragged my bulk downstairs

Kicked THE CHAIR as I passed it

Made a coffee went back to bed and watched rubbish on Amazon Prime

Got up had a leisurely breakfast

Went to get parcel from sorting office

Sorting office closed as they had changed their hours AGAIN

Got in car effing and jeffing like a trooper

Dropped some things at my sisters house ( still effing and jeffing)

Came home kicked THE CHAIR as I went past.

Made lunch

Sat in garden to eat it.

Read a few chapters soaking up the March sun

Came in looked at sewing machine.

Kicked THE CHAIR again for good measure

Laid down on the sofa and went to sleep for 2 hours

Got up prepared dinner

Ate dinner

watched TV

had a bath

went to bed to read.


Hmmmmm not quite as planned. However the fact that I wasn't in the office made the day so much better.

and now I am running late so off I go.


Happy Wednesday 



 

No comments :