Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 March 2021

Hello Thursday

 



 
Here we go on the downward stroll to the weekend, yes I am constantly talking about it but as being at home for 2 days is all I have to look forward to at the moment, it is the highlight of my week.

Mind you only 2 weeks until I get a very long weekend off, again not as if I can do very much, but might finally  get all the bags filled to go to the charity shop when they reopen.

I am still trying to get all the final things sorted for my birthday tea party when I can have a few of the girls around. New outdoor table and chairs should be arriving soon. I need to get the garden sorted.

Work is work and there is no getting away from it, we are still no further forward  with the sale implications, I just keep saying to take a day at a time. 

England didn't do too bad in the cricket the other day. If you think that I sound a little disinterested in the international cricket, you would be right, I realise that I am much more a domestic cricket girl and miss it so much. 

I have settled on the cocktail for tomorrows cocktail hour and am looking forward to it, more details next week. (or instagram if you follow me there)



Wonderful word of the day


Kickshaw


Which is a fancy and insubstantial dish.

I can tell you I've had a few of those most notably at Anton Mosimanns , which resulted in a kebab on the way home!


Well I have made myself a non kickshaw lunch, so best to stick it in my bag and head out to work.


have a great Thursday.




No comments :