Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Welcome to a new world ( well at work)

 


Well its a whole new world in the land of waste water ( and other types of water). As suspected  we have been sold.

There is still a lot going on in the background, which will take a few weeks to sort out but we know roughly what is happening.

As for us, it looks like a deal which covers us for 3 years, although watch this space. 

In the picture you will see THE CHAIR, my nemesis, the reason for me purchasing power tools and to be honest if I don't see an improvement in the next week I will be buying a saw and chopping it up for the fire pit.

And today, well I have taken a day off....................yes!

I am having a day at home, doing 'stuff' after a strange and stressful few days, I took calls from colleagues quite a lot over the weekend, there was a lot of uncertainty, and as I was not privy to the info I was no help at all.

Its been difficult for all of us over the last couple of weeks, when we knew something was afoot but nothing to really base it on.

Up side , one Richard jumped ship over the weekend!

So I am keeping it short.


My wonderful word of the day is 

Holiday


because for me today this is the most wonderful word.


Have a great day.


No comments :