Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Things to do today

 

I have lots to do today, although none of it is to do with work.

I have off loaded a chest of drawers from the dressing room, they are going to someone at work, which means that there will be no tip trip this weekend or having to wait for the charity shop to reopen.

I feel that this is a tiny step in the right direction.

I am putting together plans for the bathroom revamp, which I have 'extravagantly' thrown £50 at, that's paint and everything ( including a possible bath re enamel! I may need to be more 'extravagant').

I have put together a mood board, which looks fab................not sure that the finished effect will be anything as grand, but it will be better than the magnolia finish at the moment.

Will it get done over Easter? who knows! 

I got a lovely picture of Tom yesterday, huge thanks to Jonny who wandered over and had a chat with him, Jonny also took a photograph of the tree that I bought before I left MTS, it is behind the pavilion near the permaloos!!!! just in case you ever make it down there.

Oh and Ben made 35 no yesterday at Headingley so that is a great start to his season. Over the moon for him.

As its Wednesday  I am starting to think about the cocktail of the week for Fridays 'Cocktail hour'.

And possibly some snacks to go with it.

you know the important things! 


Wonderful word of the day


Curmuring

Remember when you had an important meeting/zoom call/teams call and didn't have time to eat before hand? And just as the Director starts to speak, your stomach starts to rumble. That's curmuring.


Best go and have some fruit and yogurt or I will be curmuring in the morning meeting.


Happy Wednesday 






No comments :