Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 March 2021

What's going on ?



 

So here we are at Thursday and another week nearly done.

Its been a bit of a rollercoaster for me and I am now hoping that after getting my jab tomorrow ( and again in May), I will feel less stressed about everything ( although obviously not work), and hopefully my hair might take on a tiny bit of curl.

If rumours about the jab messing with your DNA are true, I would request that I turn into a  6ft 3in, 11 stone, platinum blonde. you never know!

Work is plodding along, we were informed again  via email that there will be no pay rise or bonus this year due to covid ( same email end of March last year which was clearly done with a crystal ball as no one knew what was going to happen). 
They are a priceless bunch of Tators that's for sure.

Last night I was trying to sort out the hall in preparation for Rhys coming to do door things ( and airing cupboard things) this weekend. 
I really need to get myself motivated, I put THE CHAIR in the dining room last night and shut the door, I will look at it after the weekend.........maybe.

I've got some knitting to get on with so I will be cracking on with that this weekend too.

And I finally have a date in my diary ( apart from screening and vaccine appointments). I'm going out out! In July! OH MY DOG!!!! that alone is the most exciting thing in a year! Although probably not as exciting as going to Wetherby for my holidays last year!
Best get the foot on the diet accelerator, I don't think tracksuit bottoms and a kaftan top will be acceptable!


Wonderful word of the day


Glaucous

From the Greek adjective that describes the colour of the sea. By the 16th century it had entered the  English language and described the colour 'bluish-green grey'

Right I am off to get Thursday sorted 

have a good one













No comments :