Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Tuesday musing

Tuesday.
Another day closer to being able to see people.

Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Monday though was a day of days and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse!
It did!

I continue to clear out things and am looking to sell my Framed 2014 signed training shirt. I know who's shirt it is as I won it at an 'evening' early 2014 season where he was a speaker. 

I'm also considering parting with my signed Jocelyn Galsworthy  print of The Adelaide Oval, also signed by 2 aussie and Yorkshire greats.
I have had them sat in a wardrobe for nearly 2 years and  think that they need to be on show although I have nowhere to put them. 
Hopefully they will find new homes.


So my boys were playing yesterday, Ben was at Headingley and Tom was at Merchant Taylors School, my old work place/ home  and the most beautiful ground and cricket Pavilion. I was so envious when Jonny a friend and former work colleague ( who still works there) said he was going to pop down!!!

This is one ground that you should try to see. 


So here is todays wonderful word

Zafty

This is a person very easily imposed upon.


I think there have been a few times when I could be described as Zafty.

And with that I am off to work where they constantly zaft me.

Have a great Tuesday.






No comments :