Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 March 2021

Let Friday begin


 Hurrah!!! It is Friday! half day in the office and then shopping, cooking and COCKTAIL HOUR.

This really is the highlight of my week. 

This time last year unbeknown to us , we were in our last weekend of freedom, to be honest over the last year  we have been allowed out of lockdown for a short time, where I live, and then were in Tier 3 most of the flipping time once they made that system up, so its been a long old year.

I am hoping that my lockdown food and drinks evenings get picked up by a publisher and I get offered a book deal for recipes etc. I am going to name the book 'Lockdown living with Lainey' quite a nifty  title I thought. ( OK there isn't a lot to report this morning and I'm just trying to fill up the page!).

England lost their latest T20 match and so it sets it up for  series decider. 

We are nearer to the start of the domestic season here although it just doesn't feel like it. I need to get my cricket mojo back. Although at the moment I only seem to have my food and alcohol mojo in place.

Weekend for me.

Somehow I got myself involved in dog sitting!

Not sure how that happened, guess its how I always seem to get steamrollered into things.

I will take a lot out of the last year, I have learned a lot about people and life in general.

I may do something with THE CHAIR, but with a 3 legged lurcher in the house I am not sure how much I will get done.

I am also having a move about of furniture  in the  dining room but really need to get it stripped and redecorated. ( not this weekend though).


Ah well lets see on Monday what I really got done.


Wonderful word of the day 


Snollygoster

 This is a person who has intelligence but no principals.


And I will not comment further on that one!


So cheers to the weekend, stay safe.




No comments :