Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 March 2021

Here comes the weekend


 Well here comes the weekend and I am ready for it.

Cocktail hour is set and I have power tools at the ready.


Last night I got home from work and decided to make some candles ( as you do) the house smelt amazing as I had made then all lily of the valley and orange blossom fragrance.
These are to go in the party bags for my belated birthday tea party which is nearing having a date set for it.

I have to go to Iceland when I finish work, I keep saying this in hope that it sounds like I am having a little break, this will be closely followed by Sainsburys ( which doesn't sound anything like as exciting).

Then home and  cooking before cocktail ( and potentially mocktail) hour.

Plans for the weekend.

Sanding & painting THE CHAIR ( again)

Food drop for my sister

Sanding and painting bedside cabinets ( possibly)

House work

Nice meal on Saturday evening.

ebay 'stuff' on Sunday

Hmmmmm I wonder how much of that gets done.

Stay tuned on Monday 


Tom is playing again this time at Derby he retired on 32. 


Wonderful word of the day


Appetency

which is a longing or desire


I can assure you I have no appetency for the next 5 hours.

Have a great Friday and a good weekend.

* breaking news* I have now added to my sponsored players and  am proud to say that along with Ben and Tom, I am now ( finally after being thwarted last season) sponsoring Matty Revis.

Welcome to Team Lainey, Matty.

No comments :