Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 March 2021

One year on( near enough)

 


So this time last year we all headed off the work not really thinking that very much would be changing.

What a shock we were in for.

However hopefully now we are finally on the run down to freedom of some kind.

Cricket starts again today with my boys playing a friendly against Durham.

I have been having a check of 2nd XI fixtures and may head out to one or two but nothing like I would have normally headed to.

The weekend went slightly awry as seems to be the norm, I was called out at 3.30am yesterday morning as alarms  were going off. The key holder thing is going to be dealt with today you can be sure!.

So after a quick nap when I got home, the washing machine and dishwasher were on and I tiredly tried to get prepared for this week.

I am kept going by the thought that this time next week it will only be a 4 day week!

I should be feeling much more energised as mornings and evenings are so much lighter, I need to take much more advantage of this.

There was a lot of ebaying going on yesterday and I have a long list of things to go, as well as 2 bags of clothes and bric a brac that is set for the charity shops when they reopen.

I am not sure how, with the shops not really being open for  a year I have still managed to accumulate more stuff. ( well I do as Amazon is my new best friend).


So new week, new owners and new attitude from me, it is time for me to move forward and stop wallowing in a job where I am underpaid and working well over my paygrade.

Right I am off to face the week.

Have a good one





No comments :