Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 March 2021

Marching on this Monday


 Here we go again, its Monday and a new week.

So lets look at some positives.

I've had my first jab on Friday, which was fine. After effects? Saturday evening developed a dreadful headache and got so cold and shivery that it was hot bath, hot toddy and paracetamol and bed.

Yesterday fit as a fiddle, or as fit as this old fiddle can be.

I got the remaining wardrobe doors put on and also doors under the stairs.

And the airing cupboard got new shelving built it. floor to ceiling. This was exactly what I wanted and although I haven't had time to get everything put away, its just perfect.

A good weekend on the home work front and more things ticked off the list. There is however a bit of painting to do !

I had a good selling week on eBay so more 'stuff' has been moved on.


Negatives?

the chair is still staring at me from the dining room!

I have a heap of tidying up to do.

England played , well like England.

The schools  go back today so traffic is going to me horrendous!



And with that I need to get out of the door.

Have a great Monday.



No comments :