Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Lets take stock

 

 

Well its Tuesday and we do seem to be moving very slowly towards more relaxed  days.

I do feel that I will still be very cautious for a good long while and I don't think that is a bad thing, however in myself  I feel a lot better since I had the jab.

I may be able to see friends again, which will be nice, although still not able to travel.

I was busy last night packing up the ebay stuff and putting things away in the new airing cupboard, I also set about sorting out a cocktail for Fridays cocktail hour ( not its not just throw it in a glass and hope for the best).

I may also be doing a spot of cooking but that's still in the very basic stages and may now evolve any further. Although the cooking for my sister continues.

Yesterday was International Womens Day and it was good see woman and men encouraging woman. I feel very lucky to have had  some lovely things written about me. It actually took my breath away.

Words are strong and powerful in all forms, so to have such lovely things written about you can make a a massive difference. A kind word at the right time can make all the difference.

talking words, lets have a wonderful word for the day.

Jimp

this word was used in Scotland from the 16th century meaning 'slender, slim or delicate. It was introduced into English literature in the 19th century.


I'm sure that we would all like to be a bit jimper!


And with that I am off to work. only 2 of us today as my colleague has her Mums funeral today and is having the rest of the week off.


have a great day.


 


No comments :