Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Another cold mornng



Well its another cold start to the day here in Lady Lainey land, I am very quickly switching to hibernation mode! Yes I would happily go to sleep and wake up in time for the cricket season, however only after the birthday celebrations which are now less than a month away.
I am planning a long weekend away and cannot wait for some rest and relaxation.

A couple of international cricketers are getting a bit of R & R due to injury, Liam Dawson  has been ruled out of the remainder of the Tri series in Sri lanka due to side strain.
Hashim Amla has been ruled out fo the Australian tour due to a finger injury.
And so the list of crocks starts in earnest.

How many more will follow in the coming weeks, well I am backing stokes to be injured soon  without a doubt.

Life in Lady Lainey office is all change as 'Richard Tator' decided to move  the office around, everyone now faces the front and sits in rows, think a 1950's secretarial pool and you get the idea, it has caused much discussion amongst the gang and a lot of unhappiness, we have also had a bombshell about our Xmas break which has not gone done well at all.

I am sure that I will not be hearing the last of any of this!!

Dark mornings are turning to dark evenings as the lights go on in the chateau nearly as soon as I get home, however with new curtains for the 'drawing room' ordered at least the room with look cosy.

Well super short as I have to dash, road works and all that nonsense.

Until tomorrow

No comments :