Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 October 2018

New week begins



Another week begins and we are one week closer to Christmas, New Year and a new cricket season ( well I have to do something to get me through to April).

Will this week bring good news for me?

I am hoping that it will on many fronts, the wanderlust is getting stronger now and I even have an app on my phone for houses in my search area, which I search a hundred times a day!

I am still clearing and packing  here at the Chateau, and after deciding to pack away the cricket jumpers, I was shocked and surprised to find 10 beautiful jumpers stored away, and also 2 signed Yorkshire shirts!!

I remembered putting them away until I found a framer ( which I have) so hopefully in the new house the signed 'Gillespie 44' and the full team of 2016 ( and 2014 which is already framed and on the wall next to the signed Ronnie Irani) will be adorning walls somewhere.

I am wondering what other treasures I will find during my packing.


In cricket news I see that the family of the late Peter Roebuck have  asked for the inquest into his death to be reopened.
Roebuck died 7 years ago  in South Africa after a fall from a 6th floor room.
The family were not allowed to attend the closed inquest in 2013 and have never accepted that it was suicide.


England are back in action this week in the 3rd ODI, that is on Wednesday.

I meanwhile have to head out of the door and weave my way up to the top end of Darlo.

Friday always comes slowly and then before I know it, it is Monday again!

Have a great week.







No comments :