Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Midweek and the madness continues



                                                                Image result for cartoon of exasperated office woman




So another day dawns and another round of ‘I’m a bigger Director than you’ will be beginning about now as the charge for the ‘Director’ parking will be taking place.

Please be aware that I am not exaggerating any of the above. I actually listened in stunned silence as 2 of the new ‘Directors’ were competing in where they had been on holiday.
Yep Crimdon Dene is not on my bucket list I can tell you ( not really worth a google).

Its actually bordering on stupidity, they are strutting around like demented peacocks, I personally think they are more like a shortened form of the latter.

This is rapidly becoming unbearable and I can see a 40 year old company going down the pan, or was that the plan all along???!!!

Going down the pan would be a good description of the ODI yesterday as England slumped to 4-3 chasing over 300, sadly it didn't get any better despite a brave attempt by Stokes.
The Captain says its not a set back and I suppose not, they have been playing well even though the weather hasn't

The England spot fixing 'thing' has been brushed under the carpet and no names have been disclosed which leaves plenty of room for assumption.

Well after gale force winds we are all calm here in the North East of Blighty this morning, its hard to believe that we are coming to the end of October. I wonder what November has in store for us...................oh yes!!! my birthday!!!

There is a lot of water to go under the bridge before that happens though!

have a great day


No comments :