Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 October 2018

Tired Thursday



well its Thursday and I have woken up feeling more tired than when I went to bed! How can that be????

Maybe I am thinking too much in my sleep, maybe I am thinking too much on the fact that Yorkshire are considering going down the Kolpak route!

Who knows.

What I do know is that cricket news is full of Shane 'Yawn', he's talking test cricket and his 'affairs', he appears to be laden with guilt over his behaviour over the years and the effect its had on his children.
Yeah well, what's done is done mate so suck it up!

Sad to see he isn't extolling the virtues of Elizabeth Arden and teeth whitening! I only read it to see if he denied having plastic surgery too, sadly not a peep about that!

Shocked to see the news that David Capel has undergone surgery for a brain tumour, I wish him a full and speedy recovery.


Rain has again been the nemesis of England  in Sri Lanka their match was abandoned after 15 overs.

rain is not a problem here although it is forecast for today, so I think that I need to dress accordingly.

So super short one today as I head out to brave the elements.

Have a great Thursday I hope that I can stay awake the full day!



No comments :