Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 October 2018

Weekend is over!



And in the blink of an eye the weekend is over and a new week is ahead of us.

It was a busy weekend with lots getting done and catching up with friends.

It also saw a visit from Miss Margot and Baby Belle ( who have now been renamed Miss Babs ) She is 5 months old and is very very cute, a little ball of white fluff, although apparently when she comes to stay next week she will have less fluff as she is off to the groomers.
I can see that I am going to have my hands full! ( and bed too!).


News came through that Jonny B  is out of the rest of the one day and T20 in Sri Lanka with the injury that he sustained playing football, not really a lot to add to that one!

Looking much further ahead the 2023 World Cup qualification process is undergoing a bit of a change, with a  huge 372 matches being played from July 2019 to  May 22. Its tough reading but all boils down to 10 teams in the actual World Cup .


Well I hear the town clock chiming out the half hour, so it looks as if it is time to head out of the door and get the week started.

My 'right hand' is back from holiday, and all the changes will probably make her wish she was still in Crete.

I personally wish I had been with her!


So without further ado, I am off out the door.

I hope your week is a good one


No comments :