Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 October 2018

here we go again



just when I thought it was safe to read the Yorkshire CCC news it all kicked off again, I thought that we had heard the last of the 'Yawnshire' moaners, but no they are back in full voice.

It was announced that Galey is off to Tasmania to expand his coaching experience with Hobart.
A good thing I thought , but no!

The 'galeout' gang were in full voice with some of the worst responses I have read in a long time.

These are probably the same folk that were loud and mouthy a few November 15ths  ago ( yes I know the  exact date!) when it was announced that Dizzy was taking on the role, they are the ones that now think that the sun shines out of every one of his orifices!

For the love of dogs and the county, give Galey a chance, He is obviously trying to do something to move the club forward next season and I for one am right behind him ( in truth I wish I was as I could do with a spot of sunshine).
The expression 'Rome wasn't built in a day' is true and Headingley wasn't built that way either.

I wish Galey all the best and am sure that he will come back with more experience under his belt and give the lads the motivation that they need to make us champions again.
And you can be sure that if we do it, Galey will be the hero of the hour!

Fickle bunch of feckers me thinks!


It is cold and dark again this morning and I am preparing for the inevitable, the clocks going back in a couple of weeks.
Yes I will get an extra hour in bed but we are then into the cold and dark days of winter.

I will be looked after that weekend by Miss Margot who is coming to stay.
She could well be joined by Baby Belle who may/may not be joining the family. I will find out at the weekend.

Is it safe to leave 2 dogs in my care?????

I have enough trouble looking after myself!

Well best go and see what today holds for me and the gang.

I may be minus my 'right hand' but I have my own pet draughtsman.

None of my boys though have the ability to answer the phone, a job I have to undertake. I cannot even go to the little girls room without shouts of  'the phone is ringing'.
The suggestion that I took a phone with me  was a step too far!!

I only do that on special occasions!

Happy Wednesday................it is Wednesday isn't it???





No comments :